Notifications
Clear all

Why does it take 6 months?

MemberMember
(@ardentminnow)

Posted : 05/15/2017 11:53 pm

Hey guys,
Ive been to a couple of derms, a homeopath, and an NP.

All of them say it'll take 6 months for my acne to go away and 1 month till I see slight improvement.

I was was just wondering what your guys' experiences were. Did it really take 6 months? Also do they mean 6 months from when the acne started or 6 months after treatment?

Also how long does this take to clear up comodonal acne? I have it all over my face, and its slowly spreading towards neck.

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 05/16/2017 2:01 am

after 2 months it will get much better for some only 1 month is required and they are clear for others 2 months and for some 3-4

MemberMember
(@ardentminnow)

Posted : 05/16/2017 11:33 pm

21 hours ago, DandyTsunami said:

after 2 months it will get much better for some only 1 month is required and they are clear for others 2 months and for some 3-4

Oh I see. I was thinking along the lines that hormones in the body naturally get balanced in 6 months.

MemberMember
(@puresunburn)

Posted : 05/17/2017 12:35 am

Between the derm, homeopath and NP which would you recommend? I'm thinking of getting more help with my acne but I'm not too sure where to start.

MemberMember
(@ardentminnow)

Posted : 05/17/2017 12:28 pm

11 hours ago, allyjk said:

Between the derm, homeopath and NP which would you recommend? I'm thinking of getting more help with my acne but I'm not too sure where to start.

I say ditch the derm. They're just going to put you on antibiotics and that's now worth it. Go to a NP or a highly reputed homeopath. Homeopathys success totally depends on the doctor adminteringnthe medicine to you.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 05/18/2017 2:31 am

I think it really depends from person to person but maybe on average it may take 6 months, more or less.

MemberMember
(@ardentminnow)

Posted : 05/18/2017 11:33 pm

Hmm I see

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 05/19/2017 6:16 am

It depends how much acne you have.