Not adjusting to bp

Notifications
Clear all

Not adjusting to bp

MemberMember
(@tranquillow)

Posted : 05/06/2017 12:28 am

I started using the regimen about three, going on to four weeks now. My skin is very very very sensitive so I knew that I had to start really slow which I did. I started with once a day pea size amount first week then second week pea size amount two times a day and I tried gradually adding more each day third week but as soon as I increased it to about the top of my index finger amount not even that much my skin was burning peeling like crazy dry cracked and like snake skin. I don't know how slow I should go and when I'll even be able to ever use a fingers length because my skin is so sensitive and even that amount is causing all this now I think I'm always on a be stuck on a pea size amount. How should I get my skin more used to using more? I don't know if I should keep going like this cause the dryness at this little amount is like unbearable so I don't know how to get skin to get more used to it.

MemberMember
(@disarmingdew)

Posted : 05/09/2017 2:13 am

We are in the same situation. I started my 3rd week of using the regimen last saturday and I should be putting one full length of bp on my finger this time but my skin is too sensitive so I only applied a quarter. My skin is so dry and has this bursning sensation. It oxidizes my face really bad during the day, its as if I applied a dark foundation on my face. I don't know if this is going to work for me :(

MemberMember
(@wehrlebird21)

Posted : 05/09/2017 9:28 am

I think you guys are just fine, this BP takes a long time to get used to. Everyone experiences this, Trust me, after doing the Regimen a year my skin didn't stop with redness for at least 2 months I'd say. Make sure you are only doing once a day at first and following it precisely. You can always try a different moisturizer after you let your skin adjust a bit more too, but for now I would stick with the regimen moisturizer. I use Vanicream lite lotion because Dans moisturizer made me shiny and feel gross tbh and still didn't moisturize enough. Make sure you are being gentle, avoid the eye area completely, and if after a few more weeks it's still bad, then I would see a dermatologist/get a second opinion.