Notifications
Clear all

horrible breakout after stopping bp!!!

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 04/25/2017 3:52 pm

So I stopped using bp for a week thinking Yasmin was working on it's own or I may be growing out of it...what a big mistake!! In a fews day my skin has gone mental..small raised bumps covering my entire forehead and others scattered around my face...has this happened to anyone else after they stopped bp...how long will this last...started using it again now...also what else could I do to calm down this breakout, ??  thanks xxxx

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 04/25/2017 9:33 pm

http://www.acne.org/aspirin-mask-reviews-75/

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 04/26/2017 6:54 am

Thanks xxx

MemberMember
(@tosta)

Posted : 04/26/2017 8:40 pm

You are exactly like me, thinking that something else started working(diet change, vit&min etc), but it's only the BP. I had this unclear feeling many times before, but after some time and experiments I realized it's the BP aftereffect, it's the only thing that really works for people who can not resist the harsh environment/world that we are born in. (I remember using only Sea-salt water for my skin, but was more like BP aftereffect, you know what was waiting for me ...).

Breakout starts with little small red spots and they populating more and more of your skin, getting bigger and starting to take over your skin until there is no clear skin in sight, everything is red and irritated,  (like all your skin bores get blocked until no open bore left, like you got too much radiation and your skin starts burning, oh too much....D). This breakout is very fast to come, and disappears also fast if you use BP (other treatments just don't work, in this case).

Anyways, getting more harsh  and more breakouts as you get older(live longer in this world, get more damaged), sounds also quite logical, reality is  far from Candyland, and waiting here to form some sort of immunity like some other people succeed, but that day may never come, so BP does the thing that your body can't do, it just doesn't kill bacteria, it clears your bores.

Little bit of BP should calm the rash down and stop it, because the skin is very irritated you need to be very cautious. I have BP gel that needs to be kept in freezer, so the cooling effect is good for this type of breakouts and works very fast and is making your skin look less red = white gel with small white complexion. Other BP creams may make your skin very much red, like acne.org one, but it will work eventually(it's just 2%, should be fine), once you not applying it too much on your try red skin. For me one week is the max time to get it under control if you got BP, yeh, sometimes there is no more BP or run out of money, try other alternatives(there is none, I know now) :D.

:):D D Good Luck   ;)

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 04/27/2017 8:30 am

Thanks hum I been using the acnecide one 5% for about 4 night now. Here's hoping it calms down soon....god knows if ill ever be able to live without using it just feels like a unbreakable cycle...thanks for your help!! Wishing u luck too xx

MemberMember
(@tosta)

Posted : 05/02/2017 10:43 pm

On 27.4.2017 at 4:30 PM, Louisemariex said:

Thanks hum I been using the acnecide one 5% for about 4 night now. Here's hoping it calms down soon....god knows if ill ever be able to live without using it just feels like a unbreakable cycle...thanks for your help!! Wishing u luck too xx

I was/am in the same situation actually like you, because I had no BP, so waited for a new delivery (bcs of some messup). My skin has improved about 80%, with 6-7 days. First 3 days I found some old acne org BP and after that got the delivery, cold BP, now ordered the 3% not 5%, I think it may work better. So currently I see only damaged skin(from old pimples/redness), only some red dots are noticeable.

How is it going,  are you clearing up already, like me?

MemberMember
(@louisemariex)

Posted : 05/02/2017 11:26 pm

No good I made the mistake of using tea tree oil neat to try to help and yesterday I woke up with this terrible reaction ...big swollen rain itchy bumps on top of the existing acne....doctors gave me epiduo for it but I just feel it's getting worse....really don't want to leave the house...It's that bad ....

MemberMember
(@gitoja)

Posted : 05/03/2017 12:11 am

That's called the magic of dermatology my friends.. hook you in with products, and trap you when you try to get out. Good luck. I recommend the caveman regimen. If you stick with it, I think all your problems will go away. You're ruining your skin by putting all these chemicals on it.

MemberMember
(@tosta)

Posted : 05/04/2017 10:07 pm

On 3.5.2017 at 7:26 AM, Louisemariex said:

No good I made the mistake of using tea tree oil neat to try to help and yesterday I woke up with this terrible reaction ...big swollen rain itchy bumps on top of the existing acne....doctors gave me epiduo for it but I just feel it's getting worse....really don't want to leave the house...It's that bad ....

SO sad :( , I have been almost in any situation and that's nothing new, I once overused BP and last resort went to Derm... 
(that BP wasn't as good as my current one. it was burning too much and too much redness, it was 5% BP).
...So Derm gave some "calming" cream and after that I started taking Accutane bills, if I remember right, no creams she prescribed me ever worked (at least in long run, I mean after first 2 months , after they really kicked in)... Derm only "blamed" my workout (too much), she got nothing else to say, so finally  she left me alone or did I.
Another derm once gave me the same stuff like my home derm, they always suggest same creams etc, I don't know why they never suggested BP.

..Accutane(is huge dose of Vit A, huge doses of vit A is very dangerous for your body in all ways, including you may die, I am very serious about this), it works exactly like BP, clears your skin pores, only different is that BP does not have any serious side effects like Accutane and BP is not a pill.

.. After I stopped using Accutane, same effect occurred like with BP, pimples reappeared after weeks, exactly like BP.

and tea tree oil, I have not had any good experience with that (or any other chemical besides BP), so I suggest you stay away from other things and try to use BP, maybe not as high as 5%, if you are too sensitive now, also food test(knowing what is ok to eat), and vit+minerals "may" improve healing process.

caveman regimen is also not working for me, and result will be itchy and red rash skin(Mr zombie) (even after eating foods/ingredients I am tested for).

Just some logical attempt from personal experience, and knowledge, trying not to get into details:
developing good Immunity against our world and space(got good healthy genes+ good rich food as a child) = no/less acne
Body is/was unable to form immunity (bad/limited eating habits/drinking too much cow milk as a child+ bad genes etc)   = acne.

So I can not be sure if it is environment, food(known hormones etc) or chemicals(like BP or any other) that interfere with genes or just genes alone because I can not roll back time and test it.

Really it's too complicated because it involves genes and DNA, I have some more comprehensive theorems(dear acne..), in the future maybe medicine can figure it out.

Using BP is also a one kind of "rocket science" :D  in this case.

And also I have realized that clearing pores does not always mean clearing pores if you read it online.

ah and my face is still improving with every other day... ah and BP is the only chemical that works(has any effect), but yeh it's not perfect.

NB: Please note that, not all acne is the same, so if some people have different kind of acne (different known causes), don't mind me, because this cause is from the X-files.