Notifications
Clear all

Please someone help me. 15 years old. Extremely depressed.

MemberMember
(@missme45)

Posted : 04/23/2017 9:11 am

Been on Yasmin pill for two weeks, seems to half be clearing up but half making spots rise to the surface into painful cystic whiteheads. Extremely depressed. Don't know what to do. Is this acne or scars mainly? How can I get rid of it? Mainly cheek area. 

IMG_2171.JPG

IMG_2173.JPG

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 04/26/2017 4:17 am

I guess the pills doesn't really work well with your skin or I don't know if it was supposed to let you have this appear before your skin clears or what. Perhaps try an alternative to the pills, the more natural it is, the better. I just believe in that.

You've got this! Don't let it take the best out of you. *hugs*

MemberMember
(@pinkypoopz)

Posted : 04/27/2017 5:53 am

Hi sweetie. I was once prescribed Yasmin as a treatment for spots. I'm now 37 and felt my teen/twentys were ruled by my complexion. I found the Yasmin to not be very successful in regards to my skin (many others had the opposite effect) I used a topical solution. I washed my face with warm water, dried then applied lotion. It stung like mad but I did find an improvement.
Thankfully I now only get the odd blemish and only use Dove soap.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/24/2018 9:19 am

Hi lovely,
Sorry to be a pain, however, I am wondering if you stayed on the pill and if so did you see an improvement? I've been taking Yasmin for a month now and have not yet seen a change in my complexion. I'm really hoping for an improvement soon, it is making me very depressed. I've heard it can take three months but I'm worried three months will come and I will still be in the same place.
Hope your skin is better and most importantly that you're feeling better within yourself. Either way, remember you're beautiful.
Ells x

MemberMember
(@blossomingskin)

Posted : 05/25/2018 9:15 pm

Id recommend going to a dermatologist, and trying out topical antibiotics if you havent already.
Hope you figure it out soon, but rememebr theres so much more to life than clear skin, and acne is normal x