Notifications
Clear all

Is Accutane working for me?

MemberMember
(@10footlong)

Posted : 04/20/2017 9:28 am

So I've been on Absorbica Accutane for three months now and I do not see any clear results of my face clearing up, except for some blackheads that went away. It's been hard because my doctor upped my dose from 60mg a day to 70mg after the second month and for the upcoming month he's deciding to put me on a generic brand of accutane. I feel like the medication isn't working half the time, I just wanted to know if anyone else went through the same situation as me and could give feed back. Also, is there a difference in changing brands?

MemberMember
(@eddy-lee)

Posted : 04/20/2017 10:38 am

it is very dangerous

MemberMember
(@kathi)

Posted : 04/20/2017 2:09 pm

Sometimes it takes longer for your face to clear up, i cleared up at the end of 4th month

No worries

MemberMember
(@10footlong)

Posted : 04/20/2017 5:29 pm

3 hours ago, Kathi said:

Sometimes it takes longer for your face to clear up, i cleared up at the end of 4th month

No worries

So taking a new brand won't change anything or give me a new IB?

MemberMember
(@kathi)

Posted : 04/20/2017 6:36 pm

1 hour ago, $10Footlong said:
4 hours ago, Kathi said:

No worries

So taking a new brand won't change anything or give me a new IB?

No it's the exact same medicine, just different brand name

MemberMember
(@graciep)

Posted : 04/21/2017 3:16 pm

On April 20, 2017 at 10:28 AM, $10Footlong said:

So I've been on Absorbica Accutane for three months now and I do not see any clear results of my face clearing up, except for some blackheads that went away. It's been hard because my doctor upped my dose from 60mg a day to 70mg after the second month and for the upcoming month he's deciding to put me on a generic brand of accutane. I feel like the medication isn't working half the time, I just wanted to know if anyone else went through the same situation as me and could give feed back. Also, is there a difference in changing brands?

I was on Absorica 60mg per day for six months and i never cleared unfortunately.