Clear all

What should I do?

MemberMember
(@elpuma)

Posted : 04/15/2017 8:24 pm

IMG_1149.PNG
IMG_1150.PNG
IMG_1151.PNG
What do y'all recommend for me to help my acne scars look better? 

MemberMember
(@grooving-till-old-till-dust)

Posted : 04/15/2017 10:41 pm

I recommend shaving to expose more of the good skin I imagine you have underneath that beard. That will make your overall facial skin look better. As for the scars, I recommend seeing a skin doctor.

If you want to do some at home treatments then I recommend buying a dermaroller, or dermastamp with 1.5-2.00 mm needle length.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/16/2017 3:16 am

@ELPUMAI see surface box cars on the cheeks and some icepicks. I would suggest you get something like the http://derminator.com which is a dermastamping device most of us use here. I would do that one month and the next month do TCA Cross on your icepicks or Spot peel with TCA peels on your cheeks (or goto a med spa or dr if your not comfortable). You could eventually at a dermatologist get subcision to release some of the tethering. I would use retin A cream to have cell turn over of your skin.

Your red areas on your cheeks are hyperpigmentation and will go away with time. Some use honey and aloe vera, the retin a cream will turn over the skin quicker and the TCA peels will also fade some of this.

Checkout more below in the faq (signature) in the tca peels section towards the bottom subcision, and micro needling.