Notifications
Clear all

Pls help me with my teenage acne

MemberMember
(@georgeev)

Posted : 04/14/2017 10:23 am

Hello guys,
Im 15 years old and i have a lot of teenage acne on both of my cheecks.It is not that severe but it definetely ruins my confidene.Since i became a teen i always had acne but it was completely normal,Almost nothing.But in myate 14th since now around 4 months my acne became very bad.I tried Washing it and it worked well but it was kinda hard to follow that schedule and i stopped.Im going to start again with cleari g my acne and i want you to tell me the best ways to eliminate my acne.Peace

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 04/15/2017 1:40 pm

as your a teenager, your probably going through hormonal acne. i would recommend doing a search and reading up on hormonal acne as others would have better advice.

but a few thing i would say are..

drink more water
avoid fizzy drinks, limit sugar/ sweets
avoid any soaps or washes with Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. SLS is a skin irritant to those with sensitive skin.
and don't wash your face more than 2 times a day.. once a day is best.

MemberMember
(@grooving-till-old-till-dust)

Posted : 04/15/2017 4:35 pm

From my experience, if it is a persistent problem then it is best to see a dermatologist. Benzoyl peroxide creams from the pharmacy might help a little, but those creams are really for people with an incredibly mild form of acne. If your acne just isnt going away then stop waiting for a miracle because odds are that creams and face washes from walgreens just arnt going to cure you from the skin disease. Go see a skin doctor.