Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YoLow

Help me to buy tretinoin without prescription

Hi guys! 

The only treatment that is available in my country is acnatac 0.025% (contains klindamycine and tretinoin). I'm new to this and do not know what klindamycine is, so I want a cream that only contains tretinoin. Since I can't get it with a prescription I will have to buy it online. So my question is, does anybody know any legit online pharmacies that sell tretinoin? I'm in Europe btw.

Thanks! 

Clindamycin is an antibiotic used in topical creams (I guess Germans or other Europeans might spell this with a K).  It is a common combination to have this with a retinoid and should be fine for you to use.
We discourage people from seeking prescription meds online due to the associated risks.  I think I did see someone posting about an online pharmacy in the Philippines that may sell tretinoin cream...it may be OTC there.  I guess you have the added difficulty of getting it past your customs officials in Europe as it comes to you in the post.

I do not have severe acne. Only a couple of pimples, but I'm not happy with my skin. That's why I would wan't to avoid antibiotics.

Edited by YoLow