Notifications
Clear all

Help Please ASAP!!!! Breaking out on Forehead and Nose more than normal after coming back from vacation

MemberMember
(@acne_is_a_lil_bitch)

Posted : 04/09/2017 2:45 pm

So I was in Australia for three weeks on a rugby tour. However I did not take my normal proactive three step regimen (the new one with the toner) since my parents believe it to bleach sheets and they wouldn't want a billet families sheets bleached. However I did take some neutrogena applicants and a la Roche face wash. These did not clear my skin but my skin only worsened a little bit, except for my forehead and nose which began to clear on the trip. Though when I got back my skin really started to clear up everywhere especially my chin, which has always been where I breakout the most after started using proactiv again. However after three days I broke out slowly on the forehead and nose, which was where my skin was most clear in Australia and before i went to Australia. What could be causing this? AmI purging since I didn't exfoliate for three weeks? What's going on? Pls help someone.

MemberMember
(@amazon-forest)

Posted : 04/11/2017 4:17 am

I've been there man. When i moved from the United States to Thailand, my acne worsened. My acne personally began to develop during 6th grade. It was mild during 7th grade, and then severe during 8th grade when i moved. That's when I had 2 cysts on my nose and 5 nodules on my forehead. This really destroyed my self esteem because my friends would be dicks about it. Same with the girl who I was trying to impress. I tried countless remedies, masks, changing of diet, exercising, etc. I was pretty much trying to be "attractive" to have enough confidence to go talk to her, but that had never worked. She had moved away before I succeeded. Right now I am starting 10th grade in Thailand, and my skinis clearer than ever. The solution to this is Accutane. I've been on 10 mg for 5 months with no results, and 20 mg around 4 months, this was my miracle. Frankly, I have no idea why you are breaking out. When I was breaking out, I would create these abstract theories to try to dissect the cause of my acne. This never worked personally for me. My only miracle is accutane. I would suggest for you to go on it, because it gets rid of acne for the general population of sufferers. Proactive didn't do shit for me. Hopefully you find a cure for your acne, and best of luck.