Notifications
Clear all

I was feeling good until...

MemberMember
(@poozy)

Posted : 04/08/2017 11:35 am

Recently I've been feeling pretty good about my skin. It's finally been starting to clear up. My self esteem was pretty high, I felt happy every time I looked in the mirror. Then, this morning my mom was staring at my face and she said "what's wrong with your face?" Me went on about how red and bumpy it looks and how it looks like I have a rash...she said it looked better a few months ago and maybe I should go up on antibiotics...I just feel terrible now. My self esteem is so low...

MemberMember
(@vibrantviper)

Posted : 04/12/2017 10:53 pm

Hey there,
I can completely understand why you are so down. It's hard to go from feeling like you won the battle against acne only to have someone say something and bring you crashing back down. My advice to you, is to hold on to that feeling you had. Remember what you went through to get there and that it WAS possible to heal your skin. Skin is resilient and it's constantly renewing itself. This is only temporary. No matter how bad it may look, you are still you on the inside. Take care of yourself, eat healthy, drink water, exercise and get plenty of rest. If you ever need someone to vent to, you are more than welcome to message me.

You will get through this and you will heal.