Notifications
Clear all

Society is fake

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 04/07/2017 9:15 am

In that the daily interactions of people are based off of how others perceive you. What clothes you have, the car you drive, the amount of income you generate and of course the way you look.
Today's society to me feels so bland, too scripted out by those of influence that dictate our life from behind closed doors. From the day your born your life has already been predetermined for you by the society you happened to be born in, Americans pride themselves by believing in their so called freedoms. When in reality their day to day life consists of obeying the rules and doing what thier told to do, when they are told to do it. There is no freedom, just an endless cycle of trying to survive in a system that you will never escape, except in death.
With that being said, I've always found the level of superficiality of human interaction to be quite appalling here in the usa. The people seem so closed minded, too preoccupied by the little things that no cares about except them. If my acne and scars have taught me anything, it's people are nothing more then primitive animals pretending to be something there not. After 11 years of living with this, I've come to the conclusion that people will never understand where im comming from so i just gave up on trying to make fake friends, have a fake family, be a fake citizen. The larger common denominator has no idea what it's like to live with a socially crippling decease, to be ousted by your own people for not being able to fit into the mold constructed by major corporations telling people how to dress, how to look, how to live.Fuck this fake society i live in and fuck 90 plus% of the people that live in it.

MemberMember
(@jrpenn89)

Posted : 05/19/2017 10:41 am

I feel you fatalbert911. My acne scars have definitely cost me a lot too. My family and so called friends pretend I don't exist (except on FB) my scars have cost me Jobs, mates, and endless opportunities. The past 3 years I have been battling alcoholism because of this issue. It seems like such a stupid thing to become so low over something as your looks, but it cost me so much. It's a harsh reality to deal with.

MemberMember
(@grooving-till-old-till-dust)

Posted : 05/30/2017 11:23 pm

Yeah i get it. We are superficial, we are animals, and we are all just trying to fit a mold to be accepted by others. We have a disposition to strive to be accepted by "the pack" and to be viewed as a favorable mate by the opposite sex. These traits are innate(genetically inherited) and they often deteriorate our quality of life. Its incredibly hard to overcome these innate and culturally cultivated drawbacks.

MemberMember
(@acne_scars_acne_scar)

Posted : 05/31/2017 9:59 am

Add male pattern baldness into the mix and I am in a world of isolation outside of society.

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/01/2017 6:00 pm

On 5/19/2017 at 8:41 AM, JRPenn89 said:

I feel you fatalbert911. My acne scars have definitely cost me a lot too. My family and so called friends pretend I don't exist (except on FB) my scars have cost me Jobs, mates, and endless opportunities. The past 3 years I have been battling alcoholism because of this issue. It seems like such a stupid thing to become so low over something as your looks, but it cost me so much. It's a harsh reality to deal with.

Man...I'm sorry to hear that...
clean eating does change how you feel and look
why don't you ask God for help to break this chain of addiction?
Ask him in Jesus name and He will heal You!

On 5/31/2017 at 7:59 AM, acne_scars_acne_scar said:

Add male pattern baldness into the mix and I am in a world of isolation outside of society.

What is very attracting in personality are being noble, kind, generous, and always being positive!
Don't be so negative about yourself! You make yourself look bad!
stay positive!
Do a research, I bet you'll find a great solution for acne cure for all humans!:)

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 06/02/2017 4:28 am

It's hard to stay positive when you just feel so down. Fake and so-called friends are everywhere, they leave you just when you most need them. Talk about right timing.

Maybe in his own time he will find that light amidst all this darkness but the way I see it, not yet.

MemberMember
(@sophie01)

Posted : 06/16/2017 4:56 am

If I were you I'd go travel for a bit. If you have the money and time. I agree the US is a weird freaking place. I lived there a few years for collage, man was I miserable. I mean, it's pretty much impossible just to find normal healthy food. And why is everyone obese and filled with botox?? Seriously people? However, there ARE beautiful places in this world. And I believe everything starts in your mind, with the right mindset you'll eventually find yourself living in the right place for you with real, genuine and kind people because they DO exist. But yeah, maybe not the easiest to find them in the US.. Maybe if you have the opportunity go spend some time with some native americans. They're pretty cool :) 

MemberMember
(@ae1976)

Posted : 06/18/2017 11:55 pm

People are superficial but guess what you find them all over the world. You will also find genuine people just that you have to look a bit. You suppress all the natural instincts of people and put them into artificial environments, they are going to behave weirdly. Acne also taught me a lot about being myself and cutting out people indiscriminately. No point wasting time with annoying people. well, annoying to me anyway.