clearing up...then ...

Notifications
Clear all

clearing up...then breaking out again 🙁

MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 04/07/2017 12:27 am

Hi
I'm on my eighth week of the regimen and just when I thought I was clearing up I had another breakout. Is this normal? How long will this go on for? I'm just over the whole thing - I'm getting really depressed about my skin. It's still a bit flaky in places too and I had to stop using jojoba because it was breaking me out. I slather on the moisturiser where I can. I went to the doctor today and she prescribed me with doxycline and also epiduo, but I was going to give this a good three months before I try something else. Anyone please let me know what your experience is! I'm starting to lose hope. :(

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 04/07/2017 2:52 pm

Hi Liv,

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant, healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take this questionnaire to be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also keep in mind that many people take 3-4 months to get clear. We have received literally hundreds of success stories over the years from people who have said they are so glad they stuck it. Stay patient and you will clear up.

MemberMember
(@liv)

Posted : 04/14/2017 2:47 am

Thanks - the breakouts are getting less and less and my forehead is finally completely clear! I have mostly marks and a few clogged pores but thankfully no painful nodules. I'm only on week 9 so hoping that by week 12 I see more improvement.