Notifications
Clear all

Fantastic Face Mask! (Non-Irritating, Incredible for Sensitive Skin)

MemberMember
(@redrainville)

Posted : 04/06/2017 2:07 pm

Hi there :) I have recently just started using a new face mask recipe and have been seeing results, so I thought I would share! It's super hydrating, I have combination skin and it has not made my skin greasy in the slightest. My skin has been really dehydrated, this has really helped moisturize the deeper layers of my skin, it's made a huge difference for me. It is also FULL of vitamins! There is:
Vitamin E, which boosts collagen production, full of antioxidants and aids skin in healing quickly.
Vitamin C which is brightening, free radical fighting, produces collagen synthesis improving skin texture 
Vitamin B Complex which is super hydrating, and anti-inflammatory 
Vitamin K which evens out discolouration in skin and smooths wrinkles, and helps heal wounds
Zinc which aids in new tissue growth, skin healing, repair work of wounds, and prevention of inflammation

I have been using the mask for a little over a week every night and have seen really great results :)
Here is my skin a week ago, as you can see it was fairly inflamed, particularly that one bastard 

ew2.jpgew1.jpg

Here is my skin today

ew3.jpg

The inflammation has seriously gone down ma friends. I know it's not the craziest difference in the world, but it has only been a week mind you. I should also mention that I have not gained any new spots from the mask, it seems to be doing a pretty decent job of preventing them but I do think it's more of a healing mask. 

Ok so the recipe is as follows:

* 1/2 cup plain yogurt

* 1/3 cup rolled oats

* 1 large capsule of vitamin E (400 IU) broken in mixture

* 1/2 avocado

* Juice of 1/2 lemon

* 1/4  cucumber
* Aloe vera

Now, I don't think the proportions are do or die, you can definitely tweak them to your liking. Also, not every single ingredient is necessary for it to be an incredible mask, though I would recommend you at least add the greek yogurt, avocado, lemon and cucumber. I find the aloe vera extremely helpful too, just make sure you're getting pure aloe vera, I recommend the brand Lily of the Desert, it's super cheap too. Also, in terms of smell, it is definitely over powered by the greek yogurt, I don't mind but I'm sure some people would. You can add a few drops of essential oil to combat this, I use lavender oil as it is super good for skin too, as it is antiseptic and antifungal. 

Along with this I have been doing a liver detox, using supplements from Unda. If anyone is interested in that I can go into more detail, I find it has been helping a lot so far but it is a regime that is personalized to me :) 

Hopefully this has been helpful to someone!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/06/2017 2:39 pm

Thanks for sharing this recipe for a face mask that's been working for you! Best wishes for continued success!! :)