Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chanel1

Small bumps all over face. That I CANNOT get rid of

Will someone please help me. I've had a crap time with my acne. 2 years I've been trying to sort it out. All I have been getting is these bumps EVERYWHERE. And they will not go. They look a lot worse in person. Can someone tell me how and what to use to get rid of them. I don't really wanna use BP as it's just to harsh on my skin. When I try and pop them or anything they scar. And leave these holes in my face. PLEASE HELP. 

Edited by Chanel1

hi,

hopefully someone will help you identify your problem.. im not an expert but i just wanted to say, i have read acne bumps can be caused by a yeast problem(?).

if it was a yeast problem, acne products wont treat it. apparently washing your face with Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo can help. 

- it also seems clogged pore could be blamed for skin coloured bumps(?) this thread is worth reading: 

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/330541-small-colorless-bumps-all-over-forehead/?page=1

Edited by MrBakery