Notifications
Clear all

Wearing make up?

MemberMember
(@kimberlycab)

Posted : 04/04/2017 5:39 pm

I am a fan of wearing make up and wear it everyday. I love it and love to Experiment with different looks and different make up brands to find the best ones for me. I am quilty of having not taking the best care of my skin and that has resulted in acne and very bad acne scaring.
I am interested in trying this product and I want to know if this regimen would be right for me, and possibly the extra steps to take to also remove the make up completely. 
Or is this product something you want your face bare for, so it can breath while healing. 

IMG_5563.JPG

IMG_5567.JPG

MemberMember
(@glittersniffer)

Posted : 04/17/2017 7:46 pm

I use this product and wear makeup, nothing over the top just some liquid foundation. The regimen is still effective overall, I've been on it for three months (still have a breakout here and there from wearing makeup I think) but the BIGGEST problem is the dryness that comes with using the benzoyl peroxide. Some days I can't wear makeup because my skin is just peeling off and foundation sets in the cracks. It does really hurt the old self esteem.

Piccys - day 1, sorry it wasn't well lit, bit shy.
IMG_0615.JPG

3 months in! I have one gnarly zit on my forehead you can't see, and my skin is SUPER DRY but clear for the most part. 
IMG_0805.JPG

If you love makeup and can't go a day or a week without it maybe give this a miss. If you do give this product a shot, use a really small amount of benzoyl (heaps of moisturiser) and take it super slow to avoid dryness.