Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

And also what I can do for them please? I rolled my face with a 1.5mm roller and 2mm dermastamp 3 days before these pictures were taken. What else can I do?

Edited by MammothBanner

Overall your skin is in good condition. I see some large pores and the forehead scar, ... this needs nokor subcision with filler (do the peels first as it might not be necessary). For the cheeks you can get TCA peels to shrink the pores or do the peels at home. The light forhead surface scars will be helped by the peels as well. 

If you are microneedling you just need to add a few tca peels (you don't microneedle that month). 

Checkout my below faq, goto the bottom and find TCA peels, there is a link with all things peels on how to do them. You can also read the subcision section.

Thank you for the reply. I have read your FAQ before posting this and it was really helpful! Just wondering if it's worth doing a TCA cross on my large pores on my cheeks...? Or would a 12.5/25% TCA full face peel be more worth a shot?

I'd start with a full face peel and build up to 35% you can dilute it down to test a small area and see how you heal first at that lower percentage. 

If a few of these do not work you can do your tca cross on the individual areas with defined walls (around scar or pore).