Teenager with super...

Notifications
Clear all

Teenager with super oily skin

MemberMember
(@erin367)

Posted : 04/03/2017 10:04 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm 15 years old and have incredibly oily skin. Within half an hour of washing my face I am already very oily. By noon my face is an oil slick and my nose and cheeks are super red. I don't even want to talk about how I look at the end of the day. I am at my wits' end about what to do. I have tried so many different cleansers and regimens. I've asked my mom to take me to see a dermatologist, but she says she doesn't want to because "they'll just put you on Accutane, and I don't want you to take Accutane." So is there a pill I can take that is safe for me as a teenager? Skincare products that actually work? A diet I should try? I just want to get to the root of my problem and have normal skin!

MemberMember
(@jcika-julian)

Posted : 04/05/2017 10:40 pm

Hi erin367

The actual oily pores and skin comes from hereditary issues. Anybody of close to blood deliver has greasy skin, you will get it through birth. You will get the slimy skin from the father, mom, grandfather as well as mother. Apart from genetic cause, you can gain fatty skin with regard to various factors.

Oily epidermis comes from a good oily or even sweaty coating on your skin area. It leads to for the more than productivity associated with sebum and also comes from the experience of the sweat cell, a sort of skin lubes.

In consistency, this lubrication comes out along with heavy along with thick plan. There are so many great get muck skin. [Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@oilyonecanobe)

Posted : 04/07/2017 12:16 pm

On 4/4/2017 at 4:04 AM, erin367 said:

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm 15 years old and have incredibly oily skin.  Within half an hour of washing my face I am already very oily.  By noon my face is an oil slick and my nose and cheeks are super red.  I don't even want to talk about how I look at the end of the day.  I am at my wits' end about what to do.  I have tried so many different cleansers and regimens.  I've asked my mom to take me to see a dermatologist, but she says she doesn't want to because "they'll just put you on Accutane, and I don't want you to take Accutane."  So is there a pill I can take that is safe for me as a teenager?  Skincare products that actually work?  A diet I should try?  I just want to get to the root of my problem and have normal skin!

Please see my blog and read all of it... hope it helps :)
titled : " OILY skin must go! "

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 05/17/2017 2:04 am

Thanks! 

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 05/18/2017 11:54 am

Drink vitamin D3! It's the best!
wash face at night only!
Overwashing will make skin even more oily
dont use scrubs!

Switch face cleansers between one with acid and other gentle one
use acne products every other day, they will work better and always finish with face moisturizer

Supernaturalacnetreatment.com
must read this blogger
very useful advice he gives