Notifications
Clear all

Advise please?

MemberMember
(@mattcarbz95)

Posted : 04/02/2017 6:10 pm

Hi all,

Never posted on anything like this before but as it's officially driving me insane I'd like to have the opinion of people that share my issues. About 2 years ago I was on a course of roccutane for my acne was moderate I'd say worked well almost cleared it all up to a point I'm happy with it but for some reason one side of my nose seems to be always red. Now I've no idea if it's me overacting as we all probably do but I'm just after a opinion. Does this look okay to not worry about or is there something I can do? All I'm using is a facewash in a morning and night and a gentle moisturiser don't really like piling loads of acne products onto my face. What would you class this out of /10?

thanks for any help œŒï¸ï¸IMG_4111.JPGIMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 04/02/2017 11:13 pm

Firstly, well done for coming on this site. We all definitely know what acne is like. I would say the redness isnt too bad. Is it painful at all? Can you feel any acne/spots/lumps on your nose where the redness is? If its none of those, id say dont worry about it. Id prob say its only like a 3/10. But thats me. I know we are our own worst critic.

MemberMember
(@mattcarbz95)

Posted : 04/03/2017 2:03 am

Hi thanks for your reply.Since taking accutane I don't get spots there more like red marks? They're not painful at all, or raised it just feels like normal skin.I'm just not sure how to deal with them.

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 04/03/2017 2:13 am

I really wouldn't worry about them. But if its REALLY bothering you, what about calling your dermatologist or gp and see what they recommend?