Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ELPUMA

HELP ME PLEASE!

Help!!! I did TCA cross on some of my acne scars and they are super dark right now that not even makeup will cover them.  Can yall recommend what to put on after doing TCA cross to help heal faster???

If you  are dark skinned (Asian, Indian, African, etc) you must use hydroquione aka skin bleaching cream before and after to avoid hyperpigmentation.  Some are more susceptible to this. Redness after TCA Cross is normal. Use vaseline, or triple antibiotic cream, nightly or in the morning use dilute (Water) vinegar to pat with gauze on the area and reapply the vaseline or tripple. It will take a long time to go away, the skin bleach will help, also vitamin k helps with bruises. Some people find that vitamin C serum helps but never use right after TCA, must be a few weeks after when the wound has healed a bit. Aloe vera and honey is also healing to wounds. 

A highly pigmented concealer like dermablend will conceal them.

Always patch test before you do 50%, never every start with the you should be starting cross with 20% and seeing how you heal on one spot. That is a ver high amount of acid. You build your way up to that.