Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CordialBoots

skin coloured spots all over my face and back??

I've had acne for years, but it was usually inflamed spots dotted around my face. however, around last summer I stared to get a lot of colourless small bumps all over my forehead. you can't see them at times, but are obvious when i put on bb cream or if i'm in a certain light. Then, in december it started spreading to the middle of one of my cheeks, then both cheeks, and then along the cheekbones recently. i have also noticed that in the last few months they have spread to my back and chest. 
I don't know what else to do - i have been on lymecycline/tetracycline/erithmocycin all of which have not done anything. i've also used numerous prescribed creams. I have improved my actual inflamed acne a lot by using cosrx products (containing bha, aha etc) but nothing has improved the bumps all over me. All that is left for me to do is to go on accutane, but my doctor thinks my acne is not bad enough for it as it does not seem like it when she sees me because most of my inflamed spots are gone. 
I have also tried cutting out dairy and sugar, but that did not have much of an impact. 
looking on these forums, i have seen many people say that it is folliculitis, but when i looked at images, it does not look like mine as the images showed that he spots were red.
i dont know what else to do, i feel as if i have tried anything. 
i dont have many pictures but here is one of my forehead when i was wearing makeup IMG_1982.PNG

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes