Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I have been on Differin CREAM for nearly 2 years now and basically just use it for maintenence -I have been pretty clear for over a year now. I filled my script for it and picked it up, obviously assuming it was right as it said cream on my script. However, just went to use it and I have been given the GEL. Basically, apart from maybe my skin getting a little irritated from it will I have any chance of any untoward side effects if I just use it, any ideas? 

Ive been using the gel for about 5-10 years and I love it. It's better for oily skin, so it may dry you out a bit, but not by much. I've also tried the cream, but that was long time ago before I made he switch. I think you'll like it, it's not much of a difference. It's absolutely my favorite product ever.

On 2/4/2017 at 5:13 AM, ihateusernamesx said:

Hi, I have been on Differin CREAM for nearly 2 years now and basically just use it for maintenence -I have been pretty clear for over a year now. I filled my script for it and picked it up, obviously assuming it was right as it said cream on my script. However, just went to use it and I have been given the GEL. Basically, apart from maybe my skin getting a little irritated from it will I have any chance of any untoward side effects if I just use it, any ideas? 

my acne is done but my skin tone turned into red after 2 months using Differin. Do you have any advise for me?