Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaughPlace

Contraceptive pill

Hi everyone

so I am new to here and just joined the forum. I currently have adult acne which has been present for about a year but is gradually getting worse around my chin and jawline area. 

In 2015 I lived in ireland and they prescribed me with Yasmin contraceptive pill. I returned to Uk last year and they wouldn't continue me with Yasmin because I had migraines when I was a child and they said I would be at risk of a stroke. They put me on Fenolla contraceptive and I have found my skin is horrendous. I am currently taking limecycline 408mg and Epiduo cream which is having no impact at all. 

so yesterday I decided to use an online pharmacy to order Yasmin myself in the hope that this clears my acne up. 

Any advice please? I'm so down about my skin! 

Hiya :)
I have also been having a lot of problems with my skin lately am on my second month of Yasmin. I was on it when I was a teenager and it made my skin beautiful but it got pulled in my country for a period of time because it was a new drug and there was a blood clot scare.
Anyway!
I think it is helping I will be able to tell better this next period I think. Have you had success ordering Yasmin online? Its pretty expensive where I live in New Zealand because it isn't funded but in my opinion it is worth it if it works!

I would be interested to stay in touch and compare yasmin treatments if possible.

Anna