Notifications
Clear all

May have scarred as a result of fractional co2?

MemberMember
(@abod57)

Posted : 03/31/2017 11:44 pm

co2.jpg

This is 3 days post co2 and i feel that she might have burnt my skin. Am i developing scarring or is this normal?

i am putting alot of mebo wound cream to aid in healing

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/01/2017 4:18 am

I looked at your post history, I gave you advice before to get laser for hyper pigmentation but you were set on co2 laser since your doctor said to do it. From the before picture I see your skin has the ability to hyperpigment. Please see your doctor and discuss hyperpigmentation and after care. I would not have had this done for PIH. Regarding the face post procedure, hard to say, people can scab, sell, flush red, and have their skin weep after co2 laser. You can have down time for weeks. I would suggest you take Motrin and a antihistamine. For the swelling. The wounds need to have vaseline at all times, or triple antibiotic antibiotic cream. Once a day you need to use dilute(water) white vinegar and pat the area to clean and disinfect before reapplying the cream. Go see your doctor, she is responsible for you after the procedure. Redness and breakouts are common side effects.

abod57 liked