Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gilogoss

how use dermaroller

I use dermaroller 4 month ago. 2.0 mm ,generation 2, Once a month. I use hylarounid acid. I roller to a bleeding.
 So far idont see any improvement.

I see youtuber like ashley james, joe mixed, thearika style . they get result 3 to 4 year. Its they right?

Please give me advice
Should i raise frecuency
To get result better?, should i buy dermastamp or mym dermapen. I am 21 college.

Imso depressed. Please can you post your result before after. Using microneedling.
 So i can get hope. And patient.
tmp_4200-IMG_20170330_175825-172327942.jpg

I see texture irregularity. This means Acid peels would help. I see from your skin you could hyperpigment so do a test spot and keep the percentage lower as this lessens the risk weather laser, peels, micro dermabrasion, etc.

Microneedling takes 2 or 3 years, it's often for upkeep. You have more severe scars, you need acid peels like TCA or Glycolic alternating with your microneedling. If you do not wih to do peels, you will have to do laser for this type of scarring.This also has side effects. 

Have you used retin a or tretinorin cream to turn over cells, this could help as well. 

I don't know what a generation 2 micro needle means, could be less effective and they changed something that worked. Sounds like a marketing gimmick.

Please checkout my faq below, goto the TCA section at the bottom, find the link all things acid peels, then on page 2 there is a case study with pictures, this is similar to you.