Notifications
Clear all

Acne and Acne Scar Research Petition

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 03/29/2017 1:49 pm

Help fund acne and acne scar research. Read the petition and click to support it. Thank you.

This is a brand new petition so you will be the first of many to sign.

https://www.change.org/p/national-institutes-of-health-nih-fund-acne-and-acne-scar-research?recruiter=699379061&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 04/05/2017 1:59 pm

Thank you guys. We've hit 5 supporters so now it's available on change.org. I'm hoping to get like a 100 supporters before I send it off so let's keep it going. Very easy to do. Check it out.

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 04/09/2017 12:54 pm

Thank you, you guys, more people are signing each week. Please, take a look. If you have any ideas or suggestions for how to grow the petition or for the petition itself let me know too.

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 04/17/2017 4:21 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 04/29/2017 12:20 pm

Up to 7 supporters, let's keep it going!

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 05/08/2017 1:10 pm

Thank you for the support! More and more are adding their voice to the cause! Sign and support Acne Research.

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 05/19/2017 12:32 pm

One more signature and we'll be at 10. Change.org says when we hit 10 signatures they'll help promote the petition. Sign here. https://www.change.org/p/national-institutes-of-health-nih-fund-acne-and-acne-scar-research?recruiter=699379061&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Thank you so much!

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 05/26/2017 2:38 pm

Thank you everyone for supporting this great cause. If you are suffering with acne your voice counts and it all starts at a grassroots level like this petition.

MemberMember
(@cognitive-dissonance)

Posted : 05/27/2017 1:02 am

Greetings JR,

I absolutely love the premise behind your petition. My hope is that others will take a minute (literally) and help bring attention to this issue.

JR_Shedds liked
MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 06/09/2017 12:36 pm

Thanks for the support! Every signature helps! God bless!

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/09/2017 12:48 pm

9 minutes ago, JR_Shedds said:

Thanks for the support! Every signature helps! God bless!

A better petition will be to make insurance companies cover acne scar treatments. They cover trauma scarring, vitiligo and other skin issues. Why not acne scar.

MemberMember
(@jr_shedds)

Posted : 09/20/2017 8:19 pm

Got another signature this morning and thought Id see if we cant get a few more. I spoke with a person at the NIH and she suggested I reach out to more stakeholders such as university lab researchers and private companies but more signatures couldnt hurt. Thank you to everyone who signed and if you havent yet please consider it. THANKS!