Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FootballPlayer2000

Body Acne Solved

Hello all, 

Im here to simply share my success story, and give you advice along side of hope. To share my back story, I'm a teenage athlete in high school. I've never had bad acne on my face, maybe a pimple here and there nothing awful. But the summer going into 9th grade, my body broke out. Now, I'm assuming it was from football and what I wearing, tight clothes, and pads pressing sweat into my pores along side of oil. Throughout basketball I was embarrassed to simply take my shirt off for shirts and skins, for team purposes. So after mother football season, and another Bball season here I am in 10th grade. I was truly fed up with my skin and talked to my mom who I've been hiding it from. I insisted to see a dermatologist and that's the first real step guys. She precribed my Doxycycline. Which helped lower the redness / inflamation. From there, I then order Me Dinner neutrogena body spray off of eBay evaluate its discontinued. Then,  got St. ives blemish control. Funny enough, this is the cheapest acne wash and it works the best! Lastly, make sure you get Cetaphil lotion because dry skin may occur. So after I got all that, I made sure I showered 3 times day.. yes 3. Morning, right after school, then before bed. This gets the oils off of your skin and use st. Ives wash. Can be found at Kmart, Walmart, etc and online. Then, once  saw major changes, my girlfriend suggested tanning. Luckily enough, this as right before Spring Break. The UV rays kills bacteria  makes your skin darker which everyone likes. I'd love to hear feedback after you try some of these things! 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes