Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UprightPermit

Anything I can do to fix this

I have a lot of small red bumps on my face, and get normal pimples and other stuff too. I went to the dermatologist probably around two months ago, and at first I was prescribed a doxycycline antibiotic once a day, as well as using Onexton gel once a day with it. She also recomended the Citaphil oil-control wash to use, so I wash my face with that twice a day. About a month later, she upped the doxycycline to twice a day, still keeping the Onexton. So now, probably a month after taking the antibiotic twice a day, I've been taking one in the morning, along with washing my face, then taking another one at night and washing my face, and putting the Onexton on after that. I've also recently been using a moisturizer at night, because the onexton dries out my face sometimes
                I don't really feel like this is helping. The big bumps go away sometimes, but there's always been a ton of small bumps that haven't ever gone away. Also, I notice that I still get a lot of pimples while taking care of my face regularly, and my face gets red a lot. The main areas that I have a ton of little red bumps are on both sides of my cheeks, going up to the sides of my eyes. I don't really know what to do now. Can I start using the regimen along with the products that I'm using right now, or is there something else I can add/alter to help? 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes