Notifications
Clear all

How Can I Heal this Acne?

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/25/2017 7:55 am

What can I use for this to go away? Which over the counter products? 

IMG_5956.JPG

IMG_5957.JPG

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 03/26/2017 2:39 am

Your skin is actually very good. Have you tried a low dose of benzoyl peroxide 2.5% (in australia is called benzac ac gel 2.5%). Ive found it works one my tiny bumps like the ones you have. You dont need much just a very small amount.

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/26/2017 6:48 am

4 hours ago, Rachie39 said:

Your skin is actually very good. Have you tried a low dose of benzoyl peroxide 2.5% (in australia is called benzac ac gel 2.5%). Ive found it works one my tiny bumps like the ones you have. You dont need much just a very small amount.

Yes but I don't know why this one is darker than normal pimples. Is this a mole? Is there any way to make it lighter? It's noticeable

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 03/26/2017 6:09 pm

Im not sure sorry hun. Its hard to see what your talking about.

MemberMember
(@nathan_np)

Posted : 03/27/2017 6:14 am

To be honest, I think it looks like the beginning of a mole. The only OTC medication that would do anything would be a wart remover, however I would not recommend this on your face! It would likely scar and look a lot worse. Your skin looks great. If you're worried about the mole just bite your lip for a little while and it will grow on you ;D ... you will get use to it. If you still don't like it after a few years you could look at getting it surgically removed but, a) it wouldn't be covered by Medicare as it would be cosmetic, b). there's still a chance of scarring and, c) I doubt a doctor would want to do it unless you went to a plastic surgeon, which would be expensive.

It is painful?

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/27/2017 7:08 am

12 hours ago, Rachie39 said:

Im not sure sorry hun. Its hard to see what your talking about.

The dark spot near my lip/chin Area. It's not a mole right? What can I use to make it go away or to become lighter? It appeared few weeks ago

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 03/27/2017 9:35 am

Its just a mole you should work on your confidence

fade95 liked
MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/27/2017 11:01 am

1 hour ago, DandyTsunami said:

Its just a mole you should work on your confidence

But it's NOT a mole because I didn't have this before. It's an acne scar

I'm planning to get brightening serum but which one is the best?

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 03/27/2017 12:18 pm

Its a freckle how can it bother you I would kill to have your skin you have to learn to love yourself, If I had your skin I would cry for months of happiness

MemberMember
(@nathan_np)

Posted : 03/28/2017 10:56 pm

On 28/03/2017 at 2:01 AM, MichikoPetLover said:
But it's NOT a mole because I didn't have this before. It's an acne scar

I'm planning to get brightening serum but which one is the best?

New moles can develop at any time in your life. It's not something that you need to be born with or get at an early age. Moles, lesions, etc can develop at the site of previously traumatised skin (be it sunburn, acne, grazes, etc). If you had a pimple there previously and then now have this bump, it's perfectly natural to develop that way.

Again, I am only judging on what I can see by the photo. However I would be 99.3% certain that it looks like a mole. If it is raised, not painful (not inflamed, sharp/defined pain) and discoloured, that points to a mole.

Don't waste your money on a brightening serum because it will do very little. I know you may not like it but it's normal. If you want to get rid of the pigment you can try IPL, however I would really urge you to just give it a chance. You don't want to damage your skin whilst trying to get rid of something that doesn't look bad at all.

BTW I don't know if you use makeup, but a lightweight mineral makeup would cover this easily. But please don't be too self conscious, you have lovely skin.