Can my skin clear e...

Notifications
Clear all

Can my skin clear even though I stress everyday?

MemberMember
(@dnortelive-com)

Posted : 03/21/2017 7:52 pm

I am mid week of my 4th week, I wake up with clear skin and then at work I get around 6-8 new pimples on my chin. I am extremely stressed at work. Would you say this is normal around week 4? And will this regimen work even though I stress everyday!?
Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/24/2017 4:11 pm

Hi Daniela,

Minor breakouts is to be expected when you initially use the Acne.org regimen products however with continued use, you will get clear even if you are stressed out from work.

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant, healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

MemberMember
(@n82153)

Posted : 03/25/2017 7:58 pm

Stress, food, stress, irritation, etc are all trumped by a well kept regimen using BP and cleanser. I used to think those things mattered way to much until i realized i could still touch my face here and there, eat whatever i want, and change my sheets/pillow case once a week or so (instead of every night) etc. and still not get acne.

MemberMember
(@acnescience)

Posted : 03/25/2017 11:07 pm

On 3/21/2017 at 7:52 PM, Daniela said:
I am mid week of my 4th week, I wake up with clear skin and then at work I get around 6-8 new pimples on my chin. I am extremely stressed at work. Would you say this is normal around week 4? And will this regimen work even though I stress everyday!?

Stress does exacerbate acne. Here are some tips to reduce it:

1. Exercise Daily.Spend a few minutes each day exercising. Try to have fun doing this.
  2. Meditate.Spend a few minutes each morning meditating. Scientific studies shown it helps a lot.
  3. Drink Coffee?Try to use 500 mg B5 and L-theanine daily. It helps reduce the cortisol spike from caffeine consumption.
  4. Take Vitamin C.It reduces cortisol considerably.
  5. Plan your first priorities the night before.Planning what your first priorities are the night before leads to much less stress. Don't check email first thing in the morning. Just focus on the most important tasks.

There are a plethora of other things to try, but these are some of the easiest to implement immediately with good results. You could also try to use Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic herb that reduces stress considerably.

If you have a technical job, I'd advise you to read "Getting Things Done" by David Allen. It sets up a good workflow system to reduce stress and beat procrastination.

[P.S. Acne is not the issue here. Stress will lead to terrible side effects in the long-term. The sooner you learn how to manageand reduce it; the healthier and happier you will be.]

Yola4 and Daniela liked