Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've had acne ever since I was a teenager (13/14) but it didn't turn into cystic acne until I was 18 & it was the worst experience ever!!! 
I couldn't stand to see myself in the mirror I would break down into tears , I would cry myself to sleep & pray to god my skin would heal. Nothing the dermatologist prescribed to me worked!!! They gave me All types of topical creams & antibiotics I gave that up & began using all natural products & natural remedies . Aloe Vera plant & Dove non-comedegenic facial bar saved my life!!!! Even though it took 3 years to see a tremendous change I never thought this day would come , DRINK PLENTY OF WATER GUYS!!! That's the main key They  say what you eat also has an impact but tbh I continued to eat whatever I craved . DONT GIVE UP  If you have anymore questions follow me on IG: dessytheartist 

B3C1A5D8-A2DF-42FE-86C5-EF89477B859E.jpg

Omg thats sooo amazing!!! I definitely agree with the water. Its extremely important. Im so happy for you, this is awsome results!