Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myahhawkins15

Cannot cure this acne no matter what I do!!!

Hi everybody, please give me any tips if possible. I will explain a bit about my skin. 
Okay so since I was about 13 (I am 16 now) I have struggled with acne. Not severe, but definitely acne. When i think back to when I was 13, my diet was disgusting. Just pure junk food every day and night and my skin care consisted of using a cheap crappy cleanser from the super market and I have used every single one of them and that is no exaggeration. I used a lot of makeup back then. I probably drank one small glass of water a day and i am so grossed out to think about my hygiene then - i like never changed my pillow cases, slept with my hair down, always touched my face and would dry my face with an old towel that I had used probably every day for at least two weeks. Gag worthy. I would always have very painful cystic acne (at least 4 on my forehead, a few around my nose and about 5 on my chin all each day and it was always the deep painful acne). But now that i have recognised it all, i only wear mascara, eat fully vegan and my skin care regime is very clean and proper. I drink about 4 litres of water a day, a litre of that being green tea. I change my pillow cases every night (lol), always always ALWAYS have my hair out of my face including when I am sleeping and when I dry my face i use paper towels lolll. Now, I only get acne on my chin and always have at least break out in that area but since changing my diet I would only get white heads, not cystic break outs. Let me just tell you, I have tried everything under the sun that i could possibly think of. Every cleanser, toner, moisturiser (god don't get me started on that, i still to this day cannot find a single moisturiser that wont break me out and I have probably tried them all), every natural home remedy, witch hazel, tea tree oil, lemon juice, cucumber, honey (i don't use that anymore obviously), and i have also tried the acne.org regimen that sadly never worked for me. Also tried proactiv, and every god damn thing google and youtube suggested to me. I have tried every single oil you could imagine and have done the oil cleansing method. I am on ginet which is a contraceptive pill here in new zealands to control the hormones (since probably all of us know that chin acne can mean hormones). I watched a girl called Brianne on youtube who changed my perspective for a short while, as she mentioned that all skin care products are just a have and she suggested using NOTHING BUT WATER (and sometimes cold cream twice a month which i dont have) to wash your face. I tried that and guess what, in a short period of trying that routine for ONE AND A HALF WHOLE DAYS I now have a chin COVERED in blind, cystic, HUGE breakouts and i can't find a single place on my chin that hasnt got that congestion under the skin. My confidence has dropped, and I don't know what to do anymore so please dear lord if you have suggestions please tell me. Also, I have a truck load of those tiny skin coloured bumps all around the edges of my mouth and also hair line and nothing what so ever has helped, i know that Nizarol shampoo is good for the bumps but thats not available in new zealand.  I also have extremely bad backne that all began when i used the proactiv soap bar just two times to try prevent myself breaking out on my back and now i cant even sleep at night because the backne is so ridiulously painful. Please if you know anything that i could do, please please tell me. Living in new zealand we have a reletively low variety of products to choose from so please remember that, but suggest anyway. Thanks xx

Try Burt bees acne solutions line!!
all natural! And try aloe vera from the plant for moisturizer and acne cure