Notifications
Clear all

Excessive Masturbation while on Accutane

MemberMember
(@jeraldacnemarkedcheeks)

Posted : 03/19/2017 8:26 pm

Hello my name is Jared and I have been dealing with pretty bad acne from a result of antibiotics for over a year now. Just recently I have been put on Accutane and am currently on my third week. Recently, I have been paranoid with this question, that question is DOES EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION AFFECT YOUR ACCUTANE TREATMENT?, (as in doesn't make Accutane work). Like  said I  am on my third  week and have seen no improvements so far, just side effects. I know this is just the beginning of my treatment but I'm scarred. I don't want to mess up. A lot of $$$$ for this drug.

I mostly masturbate once a day (I'm one of those bored masturbaters) . Either way, I vowed to stop MASTERBATING! I'm going cold turkey. TBH jacking off doesnt cause me break out, i just scared that scientifically the overall effectiveness of Accutane is diminishing or drains when I umm... release. 

Sorry the whole weird and unusual  topic,  I hope  get some answers and opinions. 
Here are some images of my acne.IMG_3461.JPGIMG_3468.JPGb

IMG_3471.JPG

MemberMember
(@queermelancholy)

Posted : 03/19/2017 10:12 pm

The correlation between masturbation and acne is like the correlation between cows and aliens.

It's all just a conspiracy theory.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/19/2017 10:42 pm

This is not acne, it's PIE, and has nothing to do with masturbation.

Please read how to treat your PIE here:

https://www.acne.org/hyperpigmentation.html

MemberMember
(@jeraldacnemarkedcheeks)

Posted : 03/21/2017 8:18 pm

@beautifulambitionActually this is acne. This is not PIE, when I touch my DARK marks they don't turn white. If anything I most likely have PIH WITH ACNE.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/21/2017 8:48 pm

Thats why I made the FAQ for you to test. Ok so do the PIH treatments. Nothing to do with master...... 😉