Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello my name is Jared and I have been dealing with pretty bad acne from a result of antibiotics for over a year now. Just recently I have been put on Accutane and am currently on my third week. Recently, I have been paranoid with this question, that question is DOES EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION AFFECT YOUR ACCUTANE TREATMENT?, (as in doesn't make Accutane work). Like  said I  am on my third  week and have seen no improvements so far, just side effects. I know this is just the beginning of my treatment but I'm scarred. I don't want to mess up. A lot of $$$$ for this drug.

I mostly masturbate once a day (I'm one of those bored masturbaters) . Either way, I vowed to stop MASTERBATING! I'm going cold turkey. TBH jacking off doesnt cause me break out, i just scared that scientifically the overall effectiveness of Accutane is diminishing or drains when I umm... release. 

Sorry the whole weird and unusual  topic,  I hope  get some answers and opinions. :smileys_n_people_58:
Here are some images of my acne.IMG_3461.JPGIMG_3468.JPGb

IMG_3471.JPG