Notifications
Clear all

Is this Milia?

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/19/2017 7:34 pm

I developed this white bump and It really bothers me. Is this milia? This appeared after I rubbed my eye with gloves that's made out of yarn fabric. What should I do and how can I get rid of it or to become smaller? Would Apple cider vinegar work? 

IMG_5932.JPG

MemberMember
(@jcd97b)

Posted : 03/19/2017 7:53 pm

That looks like a KP bump, and it's so tiny that nobody will ever notice so don't even worry about it.

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/19/2017 8:22 pm

26 minutes ago, JCD97b said:

That looks like a KP bump, and it's so tiny that nobody will ever notice so don't even worry about it.

But I didn't have this before and during winter, I rubbed that part eye with gloves that's made out of yarn and this Appeared. It's still noticeable when taking pictures and on Mirror. Would Apple cider vinegar work or what can I use so it will become smaller? It still bothers me because it's noticeable and also I never had this before.

MemberMember
(@jcd97b)

Posted : 03/20/2017 1:53 am

5 hours ago, MichikoPetLover said:
5 hours ago, JCD97b said:

But I didn't have this before and during winter, I rubbed that part eye with gloves that's made out of yarn and this Appeared. It's still noticeable when taking pictures and on Mirror. Would Apple cider vinegar work or what can I use so it will become smaller? It still bothers me because it's noticeable and also I never had this before.

I promise you no one will even notices, so don't worry about it.

MemberMember
(@michikopetlover)

Posted : 03/20/2017 4:38 am

Would applying Apple cider vinegar would make it smaller? I would still like to make it smaller at least

MemberMember
(@jcd97b)

Posted : 03/20/2017 7:46 pm

15 hours ago, MichikoPetLover said:

Would applying Apple cider vinegar would make it smaller? I would still like to make it smaller at least

If it's milia it can be removed, but if it's KP just start with exfoliating your face two to three times a week and it should disappear.