Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what type of problem do i have?

Recommended Posts

please view the photos. any comments would be helpful.

what type of problem do i have?

up close my skin is smooth with small spots or lumps but from a distance, its a red mess.

(photos are my nose,chin & cheek)




Edited by MrBakery
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could it be some infection from shaving ? Beginning of folliculitis ?
Have it checked by a doctor or dermatologist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes