yellow stains on al...

Notifications
Clear all

yellow stains on all my blue+green+white clothes???

MemberMember
(@scud)

Posted : 03/16/2017 3:27 pm

ive been using the acne.org regimen (cleanser, bp, and moisturizer), and its been leaving yellow stains on all of my blue, green, and white clothes.

i don't think its the BP because if it were, it'd be bleaching them and probably wouldn't affect my whites. on top of that, the staining is around the collar of my shirts and the edge of the headband i use to hold my hair back (and on the bottom hem of a hoodie? not sure how that happened), and i don't put the BP on my neck or forehead, only the moisturizer.

since the moisturizer is yellow, i'm pretty sure thats whats doing it. but i cant find ANYTHING in the forums about the moisturizer staining anyone's clothes - only the BP

the regimen has been working fairly well for me so i really don't want to give it up, but it's effectively ruined some of my favorite (and most expensive...) clothes. :'(

any solutions (even alternative products) would be very greatly appreciated!!!

(sorry for the crappy pics, the stains are more apparent in person)

20170316_151848.jpg20170316_151941.jpg20170316_152035.jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/17/2017 3:13 pm

Hi Scud,

I'm sorry to hear about the stains on your clothes. I would recommend that you let the Acne.org Moisturizer be absorbed by skin first before putting on any of your favorite clothing. This should avoid any excess product getting on your clothes. We do apologize for the inconvenience.