AHA + Glycol Acid a...

Notifications
Clear all

AHA + Glycol Acid and SCARING

MemberMember
(@colleen7)

Posted : 03/16/2017 11:09 am

Hi everyone! this is my first time on this website. I have been suffering from acne for years. In December I had two syringes of Bellafill injected for my scars (w did that hurt) And am still dealing with scars and hyper pigmentation. Currently, I do have a few pimples, but it may be a purging period because I have started using ACV as a toner (diluted 50/50 with water, does anyone else experience this??) Currently, my routine includes, washing my face in the morning, toning with ACV mixture, and sometimes using rosehip oil as moisturizer. I do the same at night and also use rosehip oil. I also use my banish kit two times a week. I do a mask every 2-3 days. I have the Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin enzyme which I love and also the Indian healing clay mask that i use once a week! I am slo thinking of trying the Peter Thomas Roth sleeping vitamin C mask, has anyone tried that? Do you recommend? I also use my trentonin cream on nights I don't derma roll. Now, I just ordered the AHA + gylcolic acid from acne.org. Does this work? Also, my dorm told me I don't really need to moisturize. Ive been using rosehip oil as my moisturizer, will that work when I start using the AHA?? Thanks for reading!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/17/2017 3:15 pm

Hello colleen7,

The best way to treat acne scars is to prevent them. Acne.org products with daily use will prevent future acne scars. Acne.org products are designed to calm and soothe irritated skin with continued use you will see old acne spots fade and heal. To speed this process you can add Acne.org AHA+. This will help speed skin cell turnover and allow your acne marks to fade faster.

The Regimen products will promote healthy looking skin and allow your dark marks to heal over time. The dark marks or scars on your skin are called erythematous macules which will fade away after six months or more provided that you do not have any more acne breakouts in the future.

If your scars are deep, you may find some information on the causes and other treatments of acne scars by using the link provided below.

http://www.acne.org/acne-scar-treatment.html

If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us at any time.

colleen7 liked
MemberMember
(@susie885)

Posted : 05/31/2017 8:27 pm

I used ACV as a toner and it burned my face! I had burn marks all over my face.. I had to completely stop using it. I also have the banish kit and love the pumpkin enzyme mask! I would recommend to stop using a lot of products at once