Notifications
Clear all

Wisdom Teeth Removal

MemberMember
(@trevor252)

Posted : 03/12/2017 9:57 pm

Hey, Guys! Haven't posted here in a long time but I have a serious ponder that I would like to get some advice on. I have been due to get my wisdom teeth removed for years now. I have refused to get them removed due to the inevitable fact that it will cause a heavy amount of inflammation on my face. I have 100% clear skin BUT I used to have moderate/severe acne that took 1000s of dollars to fix. I am positive that my acne is heavily influenced by inflammation because trying to pop a zit of any kind will result in a small breakout for me. 

So my question is, will the type of inflammation that occurs during teeth removal cause acne? 
Does anyone have experience with this same issue? 

I had perfectly straight teeth but I'm in a position where I know if I don't get these teeth removed soon I will need braces. But I don't want to ruin all that I have achevied. Acne is my biggest enemy when it comes to self-esteem and I'm not sure that I can mentally go through it again 

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 03/13/2017 1:51 am

I didnt realise acne could be linked to getting your wisdom teeth out. I got all 4 of mine out at once and it didnt have any effect on my skin. Dont know if that helps.