Notifications
Clear all

Do I have tiny ice pick scars? or something else?

MemberMember
(@olive13r)

Posted : 03/07/2017 8:39 pm

I'm really confused with my skin because I never had really bad acne, but the acne I did have left me with pretty bad scarring. My skin is now very textured and appears to have a bunch of tiny holes in it. I have no idea what type of scarring I have or if there's any treatment for it. I think it might be icepick, but please leave me some advice about them. Also does anyone think they will go away with time? I am very young and have acne scars really affects my confidence. 

also excuse the redness of my face in the pic I had just washed it :)

IMG_8340.JPG

MemberMember
(@honeymoon)

Posted : 03/08/2017 1:32 am

I do have a few that aren't that noticeable but it still bothers me. You should give fresh lemon juice a try. You can dilute it with organic raw honey if you find the stinging unbearable. Both lemon and raw honey contain natural antibiotics that kill bacteria causing acne and help exfoliate your skin giving a new fresh skin. It works best on fresh scars. 

It made a lot of my scars less noticeable but it requires patience. Don't expect a miracle. Laser scar removal is also an option but it's too expensive. When I'm rich, I'll go on laser to remove my scars completely! 

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 03/08/2017 1:53 am

cant see any scarring here
only some red hyperpigmented spots which subside with time and some enlarged pores but these arent even noticiable and its totally normal
your skin is almost perfect, enjoy it and go live your life