Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
foola

Clear skin now....this is what I did....

Hopefully this will help some of you, I suffered from cystic acne,whiteheads, and papules..I tried almost every over the counter product and had no luck....I then decided to keep my regimen simple and I have had tremendous improvement.

I wash my face thoroughly twice a day with Pure and Natural soap

I stopped using astringent

I use Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask, a couple times a week on my whole face and spot it on if I see the start of a pimple(overnight)

I stopped using fabric softener

I started using Purex Free and Clear Laundry Detergent

Basically I have no pimples...sometimes I'll see the very beginnings of a pimple, just some reddness, I dab that Mint Julep on and it goes away. I hope this will help someone!!

I would recommend washing your sheets/pillowcases at least once a week with Purex Free and Clear and also....don't use fabric softner on them either! Good Luck!

hey foola... what time of the day do you use the Mint Julep Mask? and are you doing the bp regimen also? much thanks.

Hi, I use the Mint Julep at night after I wash my face, if I see the very beginnings of a pimple I spot it on as soon as possible and leave it on for as long as possible...I have had great luck with that, the spot clears up very quickly. I don't follow the bp regimen...my skin is still looking great after months of the regimen I posted! Good luck!