Notifications
Clear all

Best way to treat Redness and scarring while on Regimen

MemberMember
(@sj_94)

Posted : 03/06/2017 9:18 pm

What is the best way to treat redness and scarring while using the regimen. I am about to reach my 8th week on the regimen and have seen my skin slowly improve so I plan to continue to do this treatment. I do have a lot of redness on my cheeks as well as scarring I would like to treat as well. What is the best thing to use that wont interfere with the regimen?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 03/06/2017 9:36 pm

16 minutes ago, SJ_94 said:

What is the best way to treat redness and scarring while using the regimen. I am about to reach my 8th week on the regimen and have seen my skin slowly improve so I plan to continue to do this treatment. I do have a lot of redness on my cheeks as well as scarring I would like to treat as well. What is the best thing to use that wont interfere with the regimen?

Since you're already 2 months into the regimen, you can incorporate acne.org AHA to help with the hyperpigmentation. This really worked for me.

SJ_94 liked
MemberMember
(@sj_94)

Posted : 03/06/2017 9:40 pm

4 minutes ago, oyinkan98 said:
Since you're already 2 months into the regimen, you can incorporate acne.org AHA to help with the hyperpigmentation. This really worked for me.

Thank you soooo much!