Notifications
Clear all

Will my face heal

MemberMember
(@zvujanic)

Posted : 03/04/2017 6:09 pm

Will my face heal from this. I've had a couple of deep under skin pimples that have hurt the last month or so and of course I got frustrated and couldn't stop picking at it. I squeezed them really bad. The one on the right side of my face is almost gone although there is still a little bump under there. But I'm worried about the red bumps on the left side of my face it burns it still feels like there is something underneath although I squeezed it and white stuff came out. I felt like a good looking kid before this and now I just don't want to leave the house I'm hoping this fades quicker. My face has just been burning all dayWill this go away if I leave it alone?? 

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 03/04/2017 7:10 pm

I would go see a derm and ask if it's appropriate to get a cortisone injection. The one by your mouth looks like a nodule or cyst, and a diluted injection will completely take it away.

MemberMember
(@zvujanic)

Posted : 03/04/2017 8:10 pm

The problem is that I haven't had a derm for a couple years I haven't had cysts just clogged pores pretty much but they haven't hurt. I guess I should look into it if my cystic acne comes back

MemberMember
(@misslavonne)

Posted : 04/01/2017 4:56 am

if your not on a prescription I would go to Ulta and buy the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. If you put that that on a cyst/pimple it will dry anything up almost overnight. Even small deep cysts. It also reduced the redness dramtically.