Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone have experience with the Clearogen brand and/or the soniclear rush?

MemberMember
(@jpoznan0587)

Posted : 03/03/2017 11:11 am

Does anyone have experience with the Clearogen brand and/or the soniclear brush?

Britt001 liked
MemberMember
(@britt001)

Posted : 03/03/2017 12:02 pm

Hey!

I personally use the Soniclear brush and I love how smooth my skin is since I started. It also makes using a scrub so much easier . What is your skin type?

MemberMember
(@jpoznan0587)

Posted : 03/03/2017 4:54 pm

Thanks so much for responding ! I have mostly combination skin . I honestly think it's really just dry skin and I didn't moisturize for a long time thinking that it was making my skin oily but after doing extensive research I realize that my skin was creating it's own oils to over compensate for the lack of moisture because I didn't use a moisturizer . I came to this conclusion because I do have patches of dry skin so I try to use moisturizer her at least twice a day now. What type of skin do you have and how often do u use the soniclear brush ? Would you mind taking a look at my other posts ? I would love to get some feedback on those as well

MemberMember
(@charleyreese)

Posted : 08/19/2019 1:41 pm

Just starting week 3 of Clearogen. I rotate every second day between step 3 with benzoyl peroxide and step 3 with sulfur. Use wash and toner once a day. All my closed comedones were gone by end of second week. Shocking as these were not budging for months since formation. Inflammatory acne purge started about 3 days ago. They come on quickly, turn white, pop and then dry up within 48 hours. Getting 2-3 new ones a day. As per clearogen, this is exactly what is to be expected at this stage. I will definitely continue using! The purge part isn't easy but doable. This takes time but I'm confident it will be worth it