Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone have experience with The Body Shop?

MemberMember
(@jpoznan0587)

Posted : 03/03/2017 11:07 am

Does anyone have experience with The Body Shop face products? Ive heard great things about the tea tree mask and the tea tree gel to spot treat but was not sure if anyone has had experience with their other facial products ? (ie the tea tree perfecting serum, tea tree daily facial cleanser, the vit e hydrating toner, the vit e overnight moisture cream,the vit c daily moisturizer, the stay matte tea tree daily moisturizer) Any help would be appreciated!!

MemberMember
(@gracie321)

Posted : 03/24/2017 9:31 pm

thissss producttt! I have super acne prone skin. i regularly have small red bumps everywhere on my forehead, both cheeks and chin. I purchased this product three weeks again and it has definitely cleared my skin!! i still have a few faint pimples on my face but nothing like i used to! i didn't see many results after the first week but after the two week mark i saw improvements. i alternate between using the 3 in 1 scrub and the skin clearing facial wash and then after i use the anti imperfection daily solution and i use a prescribed topical cream. One thing i have noticed is that it's dried my skin out on my chin a fair bit so i use the tea tree moisturiser. i would recommend this product for people with oily to combination skin!!

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 03/25/2017 2:12 am

On 3/3/2017 at 11:07 AM, jpoznan0587 said:

Does anyone have experience with The Body Shop face products? Ive heard great things about the tea tree mask and the tea tree gel to spot treat but was not sure if anyone has had experience with their other facial products ? (ie the tea tree perfecting serum, tea tree daily facial cleanser, the vit e hydrating toner, the vit e overnight moisture cream,the vit c daily moisturizer, the stay matte tea tree daily moisturizer) Any help would be appreciated!!

I use the body shop tea tree 3 in one wash scrub mask and it is amazing for my acne prone skin. I use it as a mask and leave it on for 5 minutes before washing it off. I've also used the tea tree mask, also good. And the tea tree face wash, I didn't like this one so much. I use their tea tree oil as a spot treatment for breakouts.

MemberMember
(@ballinger)

Posted : 03/30/2017 9:03 am

Just made an account on here to say: I LOVE the Body Shop tea tree oil products! I bought them on Friday, last week, have used them every day since then, and my skin has cleared up A LOT, in less than a week. Everytime I look in the mirror these days, I can't help but smile.

A little background: I stopped taking birth control 8 months ago, and my skin broke out a couple of months after, making me feel like a teenager again. It turns out I have PCO, so all the acne is hormonal. To prove the efficiency of these products even more, my period is starting, which typically means more acne, but not so this time.

Since breaking out, I've bought and tried a bunch of stuff, except for the really harsh products. So far, the Body Shop products have worked the best, by far. I'd been using tea tree oil for spot treatment until then, so I knew tea tree oil was good.

The shop assistant I spoke to was very nice and very good. She recommended me what products to get, so here's what I got and what has worked so well for me (all from the Body Shop):
- Tea tree oil foam cleanser
- Tea tree oil mattifying day lotion
- Drops of youth night mask
- Aloe calming toner
- Pure Tea tree oil
- Tea tree mask

As you can tell, not all of it is tea tree oil. The night mask (which is amazing) is in there to provide moisture, as tea tree tends to dry out, and the aloe calming toner does just that - calms the skin.
If you don't want to spend as much money as I did, I'd recommend sticking to the cleanser, the lotion and the night mask.

One last note: Since being diagnosed with PCO 2 months ago, I made serious dietary changes. I've cut out dairy and sugar, and this has helped a great deal too. So my biggest recommendation is to do that to ano and target the acne from both inside and out.