Notifications
Clear all

(Girls) Hyperpigmentation getting redder after removal of makeup

MemberMember
(@jacky101)

Posted : 03/01/2017 11:19 pm

*SORRY ITS LONG AND THANKS*
Well to start off im 15 yrs old and i wear makeup everyday to school because i dont like my hyperpigmenation left from a moderate-severe acne stage i had like 3 months ago but my problem is that everytime i remove my makeup my hyperpigmentation seems to get redder... what i wear of makeup is first i use clinique's gel moisturizer because i always seemes to have oily skin and then murad oil control spf 15 only on my t-zone for my makeup wont come off and then i use mac's pro-longwear skin finish foundation (its not a heavy foundation more like medium coverage) and the natural skinfinish powder. Around 5pm i take off my makeup and i take it off with a wipe first to take the excess off and then the spin for perfect spin brush with the aspexia moisturizing soap to take off the makeup i couldnt take off and then i go again with the same soap to actually wash my face and every time it makes my acne marks red. After i wash my face my face also seems to be kinda dry but then i take a shower and with the water it seems to take off the dryness off and after i shower i moisturize again. And then i do my things (my hyperpigmentation is still red) and then i go to sleep. When i wake up my redder hyperpigmentation goes away and goes back to normal to when i dont wear makeup (weekends & school vacation) In the morning I wash my face with the asepxia soap and my face get dry and my hyperpigmentation doesnt get red either.
Doea this happen to any of you girls?

MemberMember
(@anna-jessxx)

Posted : 05/09/2017 12:00 pm

your skin just might be a bit irritated when your taking your makeup off, the brush you are using could be a bit harsh on your skin maybe? and thats what causing the redness. try being a bit gentler with your skin and try not to rub it too much as that will definitely aggravate your hyper pigmentation and acne, hope this helps!

jacky101 liked
MemberMember
(@jimken)

Posted : 06/14/2017 4:18 am

Try to use Rose water or something water based Coolant for your Skin to get rid of Redness after removing makeup. Wash your make brushes daily and adopt mineral based makeup (natural content based).