Notifications
Clear all

Acne marks/hyperpigmentation or scars?

MemberMember
(@rafael79)

Posted : 02/27/2017 12:35 am

Hello everyone I'm new to this so I have no idea if I'm in the right topic (Opps), well either ways I'm gonna continue.. well I'm 15 years old and really hating my acne and scared it could stay there forever and want to ask you guys for help.. so I was wondering if these are acne marks or scars, I've been googling images but they both show scars (so I think!) but either ways can you guys help me out with things that can make it look better.. should I see a dermatologist? Get a derma pen or roller? I have no idea :/ Help me out! Thanks :)

EDIT: Also I never really picked at my acne while it was active but I do have really oily skin! I'm also in sports so I do sweat quite a lot.

IMG_7323.JPG

MemberMember
(@realhammad)

Posted : 03/01/2017 2:53 pm

Do over headlightning or see your face in flourscent overhead lightning.. if u see indented then its scar

Rafael79 liked
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/02/2017 5:46 am

These are not scars.

Please read the faq of solutions we made to this common question. Many put aloe vera and honey on them and they take a long time to go away.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/365640-qa-faq-post-inflammatory-erythema-pie-post-inflammatory-hyperpigmentation-pih-hypopigmentation-read-before-posting/

Rafael79 liked
MemberMember
(@aaajjj)

Posted : 08/26/2018 1:47 pm

@Rafael79
hello buddy,how are things now?