Notifications
Clear all

How can I remove these red marks left over from acne (pics included)

MemberMember
(@neans17)

Posted : 02/25/2017 11:41 pm

I've been desperately searching for an answer to remove these 2 small red marks that are left over from a previous acne breakout. They are not bumpy at all and are flat on my skin. I'm not really sure what it is or what can be done. It's very frustrating especially since it is located right on my forehead in plain sight. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Only thing I can do for now is apply a small amount of cover up to reduce the appearance however I'm sure that's not the best option please help!

[Edited image out]

[Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 02/26/2017 5:29 pm

On 2/26/2017 at 10:41 AM, Neans17 said:

I've been desperately searching for an answer to remove these 2 small red marks that are left over from a previous acne breakout. They are not bumpy at all and are flat on my skin. I'm not really sure what it is or what can be done. It's very frustrating especially since it is located right on my forehead in plain sight. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Only thing I can do for now is apply a small amount of cover up to reduce the appearance however I'm sure that's not the best option please help!

[Edited image out]

[Edited image out]

Try Alpha Hydroxy Acid.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/28/2017 3:37 am

We made a faq on how to deal with this at the top of this sub. I cannot tell from the pic if they are pie or pih or another dermatological condition.

https://www.acne.org/hyperpigmentation.html