Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Afraid to leave the house again

Acne has been awful this week. I only leave the house for work now, and Im even terrified walking to and from work every day, being out in public with dreadful skin is surely the most depressing thing ever, especially when every one else seems to have perfect skin. 
I honestly feel like throwing myself into the river sometimes on the way home..

1 hour ago, ZitsSuck21 said:

Acne has been awful this week. I only leave the house for work now, and Im even terrified walking to and from work every day, being out in public with dreadful skin is surely the most depressing thing ever, especially when every one else seems to have perfect skin. 
I honestly feel like throwing myself into the river sometimes on the way home..

HEYYY DUDE TAKE VITAMIN D TRY IT NOW IN BIG AMOUNTS YOU ARE DEFICIENT 100% SURE OF IT!!!!!!!! TAKE IT ITS BEEN FIRST 2 DAYS 0 PIMPLES ON MY BACK THIS SOCIETY IS DEFICIENT IN VIT D THATS WHY WE ALL HAVE ACNE AND THE FOODS OF COURSE

Have been using it ages, I can use it as a spot treatment only, if I take it internally it breaks me out.
Basically I'm screwed 

Edited by Guest

32 minutes ago, ZitsSuck21 said:

Have been using it ages, I can use it as a spot treatment only, if I take it internally it breaks me out.
Basically I'm screwed 

Well turmeric does have an inetial breakout to anyone you have to stick with it tho Maybe try it when you wont go out as much? Honstly with acne I believe we should work on our confidence more than our acne but im not strong enough to do it either so im just a hypocrite

6 hours ago, DandyTsunami said:
6 hours ago, ZitsSuck21 said:

Basically I'm screwed 

Well turmeric does have an inetial breakout to anyone you have to stick with it tho Maybe try it when you wont go out as much? Honstly with acne I believe we should work on our confidence more than our acne but im not strong enough to do it either so im just a hypocrite
No your right , your absolutely  right, we need to work on our confidence more then we do our acne. funny things is the more your worry the worse it will get overall since stress does cause acne in some n does more harm to the body then good. but it takes time n i know what you mean sometime it is hard to take our own advice but all you can do is try your best... 

Could be a few reasons.  Do you shave really close to your face?  If you do, stop because it could be irritating your skin.  Leave some hair on your face.  Do you drink a lot of water?  Drink more if you can.  Do you exercise?  Do what's needed if you're sweating a lot.

Try to think positive.  When you're sitting there thinking about it every single day it's almost as if it knows you are and it is affected by your constant worrying.  Don't think about it.  Try what I said unless you know it won't work for some reason.

Also one big thing is, trust me, no one is really looking at you when you're walking to work.  Try remembering all the people you've walked past or drove past today or yesterday.  You can't remember them.  You might see someone but you're not sitting there LOOKING at them or thinking about them constantly.  And that's what they're doing with you.  They might see you but they're not going to care for one second or even remember you after they pass you. 

I know it's hard to do man, but just don't think about your acne.  Worrying about it does nothing but make things worse.  Focus on your life and be patient.  I don't know how old you are but for a lot of people, you just grow out of it.