Notifications
Clear all

Herbal Antibacterial Regimen...might help reduce p.acnes levels!

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 02/24/2017 10:42 am

My son's nutritionist recommends an herbal antibacterial protocol, based on his tests that indicate high levels of undesirable bacteria. He's following this for other health reasons, but it's bound to have an affect on p.acnes! Where I'll see a difference will be his bacne...his body acne has become increasingly difficult to keep contained with topicals and is slowly spreading to his lower back. Facial acne is under control however thanks to Dan's Regimen.

She does recommend following this course for eight weeks, changing up the antibacterials every 2 weeks (to prevent bacteria becoming resistant), and taking a few hours apart from any probiotics. We're starting the 8-week course on Sunday. Thought I'd share with the community in case anyone wants to try it. Free advice that I paid $250 for! ;D

The products below can be found at any health food store, top-shelf pharmacy, or from a licensed nutritionist. 

Good luck if anyone decides to try it! I may post in here our results after we finish the course.

Zach should follow the following course of herbal antimicrobials, and these should be given a different time of day from the probiotic:
1.      Berberine 1 capsule twice daily x 14 days,
2.      Biocidin 1 capsule twice daily x 14 days,
3.      Designs for Health Allicillin 2 caps once daily x 14 days
4.      Oregano 1 capsule daily x 14 days
MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 02/25/2017 9:32 am

22 hours ago, DeLovely said:

My son's nutritionist recommends an herbal antibacterial protocol, based on his tests that indicate high levels of undesirable bacteria. He's following this for other health reasons, but it's bound to have an affect on p.acnes! Where I'll see a difference will be his bacne...his body acne has become increasingly difficult to keep contained with topicals and is slowly spreading to his lower back. Facial acne is under control however thanks to Dan's Regimen.

She does recommend following this course for eight weeks, changing up the antibacterials every 2 weeks (to prevent bacteria becoming resistant), and taking a few hours apart from any probiotics. We're starting the 8-week course on Sunday. Thought I'd share with the community in case anyone wants to try it. Free advice that I paid $250 for! ;D

The products below can be found at any health food store, top-shelf pharmacy, or from a licensed nutritionist. 

Good luck if anyone decides to try it! I may post in here our results after we finish the course.

Zach should follow the following course of herbal antimicrobials, and these should be given a different time of day from the probiotic:
1.      Berberine 1 capsule twice daily x 14 days,
2.      Biocidin 1 capsule twice daily x 14 days,
3.      Designs for Health Allicillin 2 caps once daily x 14 days
4.      Oregano 1 capsule daily x 14 days

Ill have to give this a go when i have the extra money....thanks for the free advice

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 02/25/2017 6:50 pm

Thanks Ken Harrison for your reply!

My son was on 100 mgs minocycline about a year ago for 3 months and it cleared him up beautifully. My hope is that this will be an all-natural alternative to another course of antibiotics, and without the bad side effects, like nausea and GI issues.

So this might be a viable option for people who have been recommended antibiotics but were concerned about the side effects, or who had to stop before completing the course due to the side effects.

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 02/26/2017 1:07 am

6 hours ago, DeLovely said:

Thanks Ken Harrison for your reply!

My son was on 100 mgs minocycline about a year ago for 3 months and it cleared him up beautifully. My hope is that this will be an all-natural alternative to another course of antibiotics, and without the bad side effects, like nausea and GI issues.

So this might be a viable option for people who have been recommended antibiotics but were concerned about the side effects, or who had to stop before completing the course due to the side effects.

hey anytime n i understand it's better to go a healthy route but good luck to your son.

DeLovely liked