Notifications
Clear all

Small bumps on forehead

MemberMember
(@jzhang1999)

Posted : 02/22/2017 8:34 pm

I've had moderate acne since middle school, especially on my forehead, so for the past couple of years, I just accepted the fact that my forehead was going to always be very bumpy and have lots of scars. However recently, I looked more closely, and under bright light, I see these very small bumps on my forehead. I realized that those bumps are what is mainly causing unevenness on my skin. Does anyone know what these bumps are and how I should treat them? Thank you! 

skin.jpg 

MemberMember
(@sarah88s)

Posted : 08/16/2017 8:26 am

I need to share this with you! I suffered from bumps over my forehead exactly like you and I can tell you this - no spot or acne cream will treat it. I can tell you why. The problem is YEAST!!

I didn't believe it myself until I tried the solution. Buy some Nizoral which is an anti dandruff shampoo and clean your forehead with it every night for a week and those spots will all disappear. I am so glad I found out about this so had to reply to this thread to tell you.

After using Nizoral for a week my forehead was bump free. Now I just wash my forehead once a week to keep on top of the problem.

Good luck, I hope this helps!

MemberMember
(@keeeepahh)

Posted : 05/22/2018 9:37 pm

Hi, 

ive been suffering these small bumps on foreheas for about a year. It comes and goes and they leave dark marks on my forehead. Im not sure what it is and ive tried several products including niancimide, mycin but it doesnt go away. My skin is usually clear all the time but since last year. My forehead got worse and the small bumps irritates me. Please help if anyone knows what it is. Thanks!D30F5F69-D4A9-412C-B69F-5DD5406D6851.thumb.jpeg.65c5bcc15c65e2a3ae386f72d22fe476.jpeg